51.8 - Ottonomous Beings (Alycia and Otto)

*** Dave H. said:

Alycia had intended on telling Aria and Summer the basis for her “conversion” once she had the chance to tell Otto (and told them so). Unless they say something to her first, she probably will still do so at some opportune moment.

(Huh. Does Charlotte have a sense of who has a spirit/soul? There’s a conversation Summer might have.)]

Summer hasn’t asked yet for what I hope is an understandable reason: what if the answer really is “I sense nothing”? I definitely felt Pneuma’s fear back when Mike was rolling dice to look at her aura (in fact I chipped in Team to make that happen, and an earlier Adam/Leo conversation fed the roll a vitally necessary +1). I the player and Leo the PC are convinced Summer has what we’d call “a soul”, but we’re both materialists and Summer isn’t.

But if Otto really had a ghost, now that Summer has heard about this, she will probably have questions for both Alycia and Charlotte, yes. :slight_smile:

author: Bill G.
url: Community Forums: 51.8 - Ottonomous Beings (Alycia and Otto) | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop