Assorted One-Offs

Alycia always struggled with the propriety, morality, or even likelihood of friendship, even while, from the earliest age, desperately wanting it. One of the great achievements in her story has been actually resolving that struggle (albeit with plenty of jagged edges still to file down).

And plenty that will, or ought to, remain sharp.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Save the Date

Ia Ia Queso F’tagn

1 Like

Hard-hitting reporting from Heroes Are Magic.

EDIT: I missed my chance to name one of those villains “SnapChad” instead. Ah well.

2 Likes

Following Summer vs. Mentalist, Colin made a wish and the monkey’s paw has granted it.

1 Like

The union is not going to be happy about this.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Farce-scape

5 posts were split to a new topic: Park Palaver

Why is Nono going through peoples’ bags, anyway…?

1 Like

I don’t think these two have directly communicated before…

2 Likes

The number of parallel Earths that are charred cinders from Summer trying alternative tactics to be Alycia’s friend are legion. It’s like Groundhog Day, only with more hypergenius weapons systems.

:cry:

And, yes, I realize it has a happy ending. Still …

Colin plans for the future.

More seriously, it’s kind of interesting to have this family plot running in the back of my head, where Summer angsts about Leo and Aria being together, raising a family, and Summer feeling like she’ll never have that. But Colin’s got an obvious solution that never occurred to her: “why don’t you guys just build another Rossum-type neurochip and put it in my head, long enough to get this brain imprint you’d need?”

At that point it raises the big question of how long the Summer-Colin relationship will last, i.e. long enough for Summer’s family goals to be realized? And that’s a whole ton of story, so we aren’t going anywhere near there.

Enough weighty matters. Back to our regularly scheduled shenanigans!

1 Like

Here’s some positive feels then.

1 Like

Two alien races team up to take over the Earth!

ALL THE HEARTS.

(Also, nicely crafted. And the body language.)

(And the Get Smart vibe.)

2 posts were split to a new topic: Dragon Lady and Horse Girl

7 posts were split to a new topic: Goblin Town