Masks 23.4 - THE Talk [Cutscene] [RP]

For the record I’ll never ever tell my real intentions. But I look forward to seeing what happens with Keri and or Sablestar in the future. :smiley:

author: Bill G.
url: https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/6036456

I am a fan of all the options but I feel bad for anyone who hurts Jordan. Adam is hardly the scariest of the Amaris and he’d be pissed.

Also, kudos Bill. This took an entirely different track than what I’d first imagined, but then I remembered what I’d called the thread and smacked myself for not knowing this topic would come up. I figured this would focus more on Adam’s wallflower tendencies and while they did get brought up, Leo’s advice makes total sense for his character–it’s all personal responsibility and being honest about your emotions. I’m starting to agree with Bill’s comment from the other thread: Leo turned from Keith into Shiro so subtle no one noticed it until he started tucking the team into bed and reading them bedtime stories. :stuck_out_tongue:

Doyce T. said:

[Mike if you want a scene with Keri, cue it up. I’m prepared for her to go RIDE OR DIE big sister mode if you reveal your identity. :slight_smile: ]

I don’t have anything in mind for another scene, but I might depending on if and how you follow up at the end here.

Leo seems very wise on these topics.” Looks Sol is back finally. “You have made a good decision in being his friend.

Adam doesn’t answer Sol, but instead gives Leo a wordless nod. He’s seen it from his father a thousand times and it’s always made Adam think he was the most confident person in the world. Hopefully it comes across even half as confident when he does it. Adam returns the clap to the shoulder, the unspoken thanks visible in his alien eyes.

And then he goes to face the Fear armed with all the tools Leo reminded him he already had: Truth, Courage, Love, and Sacrifice.

Flight seems to back too now as Adam hovers back over to Keri. He starts to rush through his words, but Sol steps in to slow it back down. “Sorry about that,” he apologizes, “just needed to check in before I left. I was going to go for a flight around the neighborhood.”

“I know we’ve been hanging out for a few hours but I don’t think we were ever really introduced. I’m Concord. Is it okay if it’s just Concord for right now?”

author: Mike
url: Community Forums: Masks 23.4 - THE Talk [Cutscene] [RP] | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop

Mike:
Hopefully Dave doesn’t mind some speculation here from Adam. If anything is too far afield, hopefully we can just chalk this up to exaggeration on Adam’s part or his being twelve and not understanding these complex emotions very well. Passion, infatuation, longing, and nostalgia run so far afield from his borrowed expertise that it’s easy to imagine he got some crossed signals. Also Jason seems like he has some crossed signals himself so that’s just even more confusing.

Well, I think you nailed it in the final sentence. Jason is not a good role model for relationships (or, for that matter, sex). I will say that he would be really unhappy if he thought his own foibles (which he’ll admit every other paragraph) were causing _Adam_ grief.

And, with all that said, the situation with Jason and Alycia (et al., etc.) is more complicated than it probably looks to Adam. Or maybe it’s more complicated from the inside, and a lot simpler and more obvious from the outside.

author: *** Dave H.
url: Community Forums: Masks 23.4 - THE Talk [Cutscene] [RP] | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop