Post session analysis

it's%20because%20we're%20old

1 Like

As you know I don’t get to the boards often, but wanted to say a couple of things.

1. I think that we are all engaged with our character and the fellowship setting. It is fun being the one to narrate your people’s history and motivations. I think you can see that in how much thought everyone has put into their Lore.

2. Spotlight - In the game they has specific recommendations about a visual indicator of who is in the spotlight. In PTA you know if you are the A plot or the C plot in any given scene. Maybe we need to be more explicit about who is in the spotlight and allow/encourage people to ask for the spotlight when they have a scene they want to get to.

3. In trying to make sure everyone had something to do, I think that you limited what each of us could do. It is all based in good intentions, but to be blunt, the story structure of Fellowship means that we are co-creators and not characters in your world. You/we wanted Ann to have a bond based interaction, so you created/forced the scene. In my view that could easily been instigated by Ann and feel more organic and in character rather than a forced choice. You stepped on Wynn’s lore in describing the tower and the oath of their people. You were disappointed when character didn’t act the way you expected rather than letting them own their stories and actions.

4. I am enjoying the game and love the characters.

3 Likes

I don’t hate this.

1 Like