Joe --- Mette
  Joe --- Synchronous
  Mette --> 1337
  Mette --- Kiln
  Kiln --> 1337
  1337 --> Synchronous
  1337 --> Joe
3 Likes

While I am highly appreciative of the graphs and the info they present, my first thought was ā€œWhat is this Mermaid and what does it do?ā€ And now that Iā€™ve looked it up, I am amazed with how much easier this is going to make some of my work. Thanks!

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about anyone else, but I feel like Alex + Phoenix Academy is going to have a very Real Genius vibe.

2 Likes

Question came up en famille, so thought Iā€™d bring it to the forum. What class (age) are we all?

In the initial Menagerie game, we had a variety (even discounting Adam and Charlotteā€™s special cases), so I donā€™t know that we need to be consistent; itā€™s been established our Home Room is multi-grade.

Kiln and Mette are (assigned) sophomores, I believe. Joey was noted in backstory as headed into his junior year.

1 Like

Alex is 16 and is probably in the same grade for reasons.

1 Like

Roddyā€™s probably a sophomore. Hadnā€™t really thought of an age other than ā€œteenager.ā€

2 Likes

Okay, thereā€™s no compelling reason Joey needs to be a junior, so it may make some logistical sense to make him a sophomore, too.

3 Likes