Demigods

To get started with Demigods:

1. Download the quick start here: https://demigodspbta.com/s/Demigods-Quickstart-v2.pdf
  2. Print out any playbook(s) you are interested in
  3. Announce playbook interest in this thread, if you have any preferences
  4. We’ll do actual character creation at game time

I’m not going to use Roll20 for this, since it doesn’t have predefined support. However if @doyce wants to throw a ‘#oneshots’ or ‘#demigods’ channel up on Discord, that would let people spam memes and have conversations, as well as roll dice.

Playbooks:

• The Arcane: wizards and fate-twisters
  • The Artisan: divine crafters
  • The Celestial: hunters and investigators
  • The Elemental: manifestations of a element
  • The Muse: stylish social magnets
  • The Reaper: death gods
  • The Trickster: what it sounds like
  • The Verdant: avatars of life and growth
  • The Warrior: what it sounds like
1 Like

Playbooks by levels of interest:

1. The Artisan
  2. The Reaper
  3. The Verdant
  4. The Arcane
  5. The Elemental
  6. The Celestial
  7. All the rest
2 Likes

1. Warrior
  2. Trickster
  3. Elemental
  4. Verdant
  5. Arcane
  6. The rest
2 Likes

1. Reaper
  2. Muse
  3. Arcane
  4. Celestial
  5. Artisan
  6. Warrior
  7. … and the rest!

There are possibilities in any of these, so I am by no means calling dibs.

Update: I did a quickie concept for Reaper, but as Margie also indicated her fondness for that at the top of her list, I’ve done a quickie concept for Muse.

3 Likes

Margie playbooks by level of interest:

1. Reaper
  2. Verdant
  3. Celestial

She indicates she has a concept that would work with any of these, and so is not bound to one or another.

3 Likes

Having read through the playbooks again and indulged in some inspiring media… I have restructured my level of interest into some more definitive listing:

Yes, Please tier: Yes, I would love to play this playbook and readily have ideas for it.

• The Arcane
  • The Celestial
  • The Elemental

Yeah, Sure tier: Yes, sure I could play that playbook, though there are others I would prefer more.

• The Artisan
  • The Reaper
  • The Verdant

No, Thank You tier: No, thank you for suggesting this playbook but I either don’t have an idea I would like to play with or the concept just doesn’t sound that interesting to me.

• The Muse
  • The Trickster
  • The Warrior
3 Likes

Recording should be here once it finishes processing and (until/unless y’all say otherwise), “unlinked” (which basically means you can see if you have the link, and can’t otherwise), so at this time it’s just a reference for us.

1 Like

Some absolutely brutal rhymes here. Only Demigods-relevant in the vaguest possible way, but entertaining.

2 Likes