General Scheduling Thread

I’m in good shape and ready to game.

If for some reason it falls through, I’ve also got some one-shot material I can host.

So… hmm.

While I’m good to go, I’d feel better if I knew I was talking less than normal.

Could we maybe do a one-shottish thing for one more week? With me playing instead of GMing? Feel free to throw stuff at my head.

@Dave et al to make the Consortium aware of this thread. @fragolakat. @Margie

Kaylee: “It says something that you think of running the game as ‘I have to talk for two and a half hours, straight.’”

Which is both accurate and not-especially-great. :confused:

2 Likes

:eyes:

While I will not throw stuff at your head, I will remind you that starting next week, my next four weeks are a bit of a mess. Feel free to continue on without your harbinger, but know he won’t be around much.

Hmm. Maybe we need to pan for 4 weeks of Something Else. Hmm.

One-Off Games List is what I’ve cooked up for Saturday/Monday slots where people aren’t doing something else. I’ve been prepping Demigods from that list. If anyone’s interested, take a look. If someone else has a request (or wants to run), go for it. Otherwise I’m happy to facilitate this and see what people think.

A. We at the Consortium are up and ready for action! Of whatever sort.

B. I will suggest that Demigods sounds like a fine plan on behalf of the fam.

So the final decision at work was: no you are not going to Taiwan, but yes we are still going to be doing the testing. So barring any mishaps the day of, I will not be able to attend the game on Monday (and presumably the following week, though no confirmation on that one) due to being on a video conference at the same time with lab in Taiwan from 6PM to 3AM local time. Totally looking forward to doing that instead of gaming with you folks. :frowning_face:

1 Like

How are people feeling today? Is the game good to go?

I’ll be there and ready, but still have a hard stop at 9pm Pacific.

1 Like

So Margie and I are flying back today from a trip to see the Boy, and am thinking we may not be at our peak for gaming tonight.

So if anyone else has a more legitimate excuse for canceling, we would certainly understand. :sweat_smile:

“We won’t feel up to it” is reason enough.

I will be around for anyone who does show up and feels like helping me playtest or brainstorm some game design, though.

Yeah, we’re going to pass. Hearing how everyone who know James loves him to bits is extremely tiring. :grin:

1 Like

Was looking back at the recap from last week and saw noted that the game would be at 6 mountain time. That still sounds good/works for folks?

(Getting excited for the game!)

If it is, thanks for the reminder because I completely forgot about it changing.

1 Like

This is where we stand as far as I know.

This week, I’m in Florida, and if we play I would need to start at about 8 my time which would mean six mountain and 5 Pacific time. I need to check with family members and see if I can still pull that off. I will do that soon. This week has been a little bit crazy as you can understand.

NEXT week, would like to shift to Wednesdays, which seemed doable for everyone.

I’ll post as soon as I can figure out anything about tonight. I will be working with cobbled-together hardware for this (brought work laptop, which is all kinds of locked down), so I may need some help recording the session.

2 Likes

Checked with the family and I am good for tonight at 6 p.m. mountain. Will attempt to get my technological ducks in a row.

1 Like

If you need someone to test something with, let me know.

Of course, as soon as I say that…

UPDATE: The real humor is they just posted this an hour ago. Nice of them to do it, but I’m betting someone made a mistake with this change.

3 Likes