Incorrect COVID Quotes

I’d just as soon keep these segregated from the others because I’d just as soon not have even Non-Canonical Game Lampoonery involve COVID-19 in their world. On the other hand, humor is the best medicine, so if it helps relieve the stress …

1 Like

Roddy: Man, I hate this mask. It keeps falling down my nose when I to a backflip.
Joey: Cry me a river. Have you seen how even 2XL masks fit on a gorilla face?
Mette: This is nothing compared to a Class 39 Skinsuit Rebreather. Those things pinch.
Kiln: Last time I wore a mask, it was as the Initiation Rites of the Gray Spear. Actually, I think that’s all I was wearing.
Alex: I hear Byron Quill used to do some nanobot work. I wonder if those could create an effective, form-fitting, mentally controllable, comfortable mask?
Joey: What could go wrong?

2 Likes

Alex: Wait, why are you wearing a mask? Aren’t you already immune?
Mette: Well, yes, of course. We all get our childhood Coronavirus vaccines in my time.
Alex: Yay for science!
Mette: Of course, I’m way overdue for my weekly booster shot, so that’s why I wear a mask.
Alex: Sigh.

2 Likes

Roddy: Okay, this Version 2 fits a lot more comfortably.
Joey: They’ve definitely learned a lot more in manufacturing.
Mette: It’s form fitting, but fashionable.
Kiln: This brave era is a wonder.
Alex: Yeah. We should call these masks a new generation.

2 Likes

Mette: All right, people, it’s a Total Party Wipe.
Roddy: What are you talking about? We just beat the bad guys!
Mette: Right, and they were breathing heavily all over us, so here’s a Disinfectant Wipe container – everyone, let’s see some cleaning action!

2 Likes

Joey: dorm lockdown sucks
Roddy: I HAVE A FULL SUPPLY OF POWERTRONIC NEWS VIDEOS I AM SET
Mette: Well, it’s not like our quarters sector bedslots are being locked down while they open the corridors to vacuum to kill the rats. Just saying.
Kiln: Hermits Are Holy People. We Should Follow Their Meditative Example.
Alex: Wait, you people don’t have equipment you can rig into a holosuite? That sucks.

3 Likes