Masks Zine discussion

My 4pm event is online so my travel time is zero, but thanks :slight_smile:

Itā€™s going to be a bit ā€œhang up the mic and dash to the car,ā€ but we should be okay.

If I said that I already had a character written up (with a backup in case thereā€™s overlap with others), would anyone be surprised?

No fiction yet, though. Iā€™m trying to practice moderation.

Well itā€™s not like I donā€™t have preferences in mind and we know Bill has put some thought into this already, so I would just mark that down as par for the course. :wink:

How are we doing on player #4?

@doyce, thoughts?

The days and times we previously discussed have been sent off. Now all thatā€™s left is the waiting.

2 Likes

Okay, Iā€™m sort of caught up. Is there anything in particular I need to bring to this party? Have a playbook picked out? Do you all have yours picked? Can I know what youā€™re thinking of, so I can pick something suitable? Etc etc.

From the pitch post:

Just as a reminder, weā€™ll be using Roll20, making characters on the fly, spending about an hour on character creation, and about three hours playing!

So just show up for a roll20 game invite, think about a couple playbook ideas, optionally pitch them here, I think thatā€™s it.

Sounds right. Honestly, Iā€™m not really going to have much of a playbook decided before hand, since itā€™s a one-shot Iā€™m going to angle towards whatever sounds fun that day.

1 Like

Sounds good. Off the top of my head Iā€™m thinking about a Doomed speedster, a [shorthand] protĆ©gĆ© druid with groot as a mentor [/shorthand], andā€¦ Something Iā€™ve totally forgot.

Optional pitches:

• A Transformed gorilla boy (ā€œJoe Youngā€)
  • A Legacy daughter of a superhero/dragon pairing (ā€œTorchiereā€)

Whatā€™s the block of time I need to get on my calendar on Saturday?

I assume thatā€™s either Mountain or Pacific time.

Mountain time.

Still havenā€™t heard back from the organizer. Hopefully later today or we can probably expect no game this Saturday.

Any news?

Unfortunately no. I think itā€™s safe to say no game Saturday.

Pinging @doyce so he hopefully gets the message.

I have separately pinged Doyce and gotten confirmation.

Or, alternately, Paragon, the reincarnation of the GreatWorldā€™s highest hero, the last of a destiny chain who will reclaim his people from the GodsRift of spacetime and restore them to glory and power.

Probably a Legacy (the MindCrystal of his people and past incarnations serving as guide and goad), though it would be an interesting twist on a Doomed as well.