It’s the second edition of PoWeR! My diary entry for today is about the weird things that have happened to me lately. And like last time, there’s a lot.
- So I didn’t get a date to the school dance. I attribute this to the following factors, in priority order: I’m a junior; I didn’t ask anyone; I’m secretly a robot.
- This isn’t weird by itself, except both the guys who ever kinda had any interest in me both had dates (of course), but the freaking dead girl on our team had a date too.
- I mean I’m glad she had fun and all but it’s like, c’mon.
- Oh I kinda got to dance with both those guys so I guess?
- Also some other guy came up and danced for a bit, but I don’t know him. It wasn’t creepy or anything, he wasn’t trying to grind on me - but we had chaperones so maybe he was just being careful.
- This led to errant thoughts, like, I’m basically immortal, right? I mean I can be destroyed, but I’m not going to physically grow old. Like when I’m a million years old and still single, the dating pool is gonna be really tiny. The rule is half your age plus seven, right?
- So when I was getting changed into my dress (the first time) at the store, there was a kitten in the back room! We have a random cat that wanders around the property, but I didn’t know if this was one of its kittens or just another stray or what’s going on. But I’m mostly bare and I turn around because I hear something and I’m like geez knock or oh shit it’s a customer, and it’s this little kitty with huge ears perched on top of the vegetable oil tins. And it does the butt wiggle and pounces at me, claws out, like it’s trying to climb me, but its claws can’t attach to my skin like at all, so it just slides down my arm! I have never seen so surprised a face on an animal before, I blew its furry little mind.
- I think new roommate is going to work out. I think she and Leslie will get along great until they don’t and then there is going to be a HUGE FIGHT and one or both of them may go get drunk, I don’t even know. Anyway, they both have kinda hard shells but they’re both really sweet and wonderful girls so I hope they become friends.
Papillon Witch Radiance will be back next week! :mwah:
NEXT TIME, on PoWeR: Armiger trains Concord and Radiance in lightsaber dueling, while Ghost Girl teaches them the mysteries of the Force. They all team up to defeat a Space Orc army.
author: Bill G.