When our team first came together…
Outsider: We didn’t trust each other at first, but that changed. How? Why?
Midge was just so excited to see other giants with strange superpowers, and they enthusiastically rounded up their fellow weirdos for fun and do-gooding!
Delinquent: We totally broke some major rules to win the fight. What rules did we break? Whose rules were they?
We went into Sector Zero, which is a big no-no! The city authorities block access to the whole area for safety, but that’s exactly why the bad guys are there!
Doomed: We paid a high cost for victory. What was it?
There was a sixth hero who was with us, but we were reckless and destructive enough that they were disgusted and left the scene before the rest of the group formed a team. We’re on their bad side now, and they might work with the authorities to censure us.
Legacy: All things considered, we did well and impressed an established hero. Who was it?
Mack Atlas, the world’s strongest man, was the one who pulled some collapsed rubble off our position. He was surprised to find that we’d not only kept the Science Pirates from getting hurt, but kept most of the loot intact (and usable as evidence). He promised to keep in touch.
Beacon: We found signs that this incident was just the start of something bigger. What were the signs?
The Science Pirates were carrying some kind of encrypted message. We don’t know exactly what it says but we know that the encryption method is used only by large corporations in the city. Someone in the city hired these guys to look for something specific. Now the cops have it. What’s going to happen next?
The story so far…
- Miguel Murphy, the Guardian Ghost, was hunting down Science Pirates operating in the city
- He teamed up with Sabine along the way, because she could keep up with their ultra-fast vehicles more easily than him
- The pursuit threatened Sprout’s family home, and so they became involved, trying to fend off the Pirates from the neighborhood
- Pelagos and another hero, Deus Volt, responded to the radio calls from the police
- They entered Sector Zero and met up with Astralis there
- The team made a desperate attempt to keep the Science Pirates from escaping the scene, but managed to bring down a lot of infrastructure
- Mack Atlas, the adult hero, rescued the team and took custody of their prisoners