Planning for the Future

So I don’t think Root was the one that had a new version in kickstart, but before I pick up the PDF from Drive-Thru, just want to confirm.

2 Likes

No, the books from DTRPG are the ones I have. I picked up the bundle and am happy to share since I am sort of dictating what we’re playing. (In the gentlest of ways, of course.) :slight_smile:

I dark mode everything, least I get eye strain (which happens very easily for me, bit of light sensitivity I imagine).

2 Likes

I think we actually voted on it. :grin:

I am happy (and LG enough) to pay the people whose ruleset I am using, when possible. I can at least pick up the main book – it doesn’t have the full list of playbooks you mentioned, it doesn’t look like, so if you want to share extras, that’s a reasonable compromise.

I literally grew up with dark mode screens (once we even had screens instead of clay tablets, dadgummit!). I feel morally obligated to use light mode.

2 Likes

Which is why it was gently dictating. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, since we’ve made some decisions I’m going to slowly start prepping material for the game (as in so far as the game recommends I do) and get ready for tomorrow night. I very much expect this to be a session zero where we all make sure we’re on the same page, tie up any lose ends, and do any last minute preparation for session one the following week. II may post some stuff ahead of that if for nothing else to make sure I understand how the game works but no promises, I’ve been up and down all day with a mild stomach bug so I’m just as likely to deal with bouts of nausea.

2 Likes

There’s a dark mode for this?!

Preferences > Interface > Theme > Dark

1 Like

Oh sweet blessed glorious dark mode! My beloved!

2 Likes

Go into the light!
Poltergeist clowns GIF - Find on GIFER

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Playbook picks

So I just picked up a couple of fun zero-prep one-shot games that would be suitable for a fill-in session some time. Which is silly, since we’ve been having really irksome problems getting the current game played, but one never can tell, and PDFs aren’t going out of style any time soon.

(It’s actually two games in one.)

Anyway, that’s now posted here, for the record.

2 Likes

I never thought I’d be suggested a game where you play a group of drunk idiots in a Target, and yet here we are. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m actually more interested in the “Killer Ratings” part of the set, but both sound like fun ways to kill a few hours some time.

1 Like