Ponies AMA [Prep]

Mike said:

Crap, while describing this setup to one of my friends I realized all the fake!Alycias running around are reverse Doombots.

• You’re (mostly) certain its not the real Alycia.

I did leave open the possibility that at least one encounter (the bathroom break) was the actual Alycia pretending to be Travelycia. Since I had no idea where the real Alycia was at the time, it seemed a fun way to be ambiguous about it.

• Alycia (probably) didn’t make most of them.

Alycia was responsible for … well, the initial nanobot trojan horse, and the info from that has been recycled into Travelycia, at least. SecuritytapeAlycia was about the real Alycia, but seemed to take some actual action at the end of the review (bang). Li’lycia (sniff) incorporated aspects of both, but was not, I’m fairly certain, an intentional creation.

author: *** Dave H.
url: Community Forums: Ponies AMA [Prep] | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop

When Victor von Doom needs to keep the carpets clean in his castle in Latveria, he uses Doombas.

Some random AMA questions from Ponies:

• Duskshine: “Mercury, I love your hair. Have you ever considered growing it long, or would that interfere with running?”
  • My Little Power Ranger: “Does the Menagerie need a social media director?”
  • NoNo Rodriguez: “Jason Quill, would you ever consider being a super-spy? Or maybe supplying equipment to one?”
  • PowerPony: “Ghost Girl, what’s your advice for how to approach someone you like with some class and style?”

author: Bill G.
url: https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/6056887