Saturday playtest

If anyone else wants to jump in (Dave? Doyce?), please reply!

November 23/25

• I can run more Genesys, introducing character creation, and run another one-shot type game
  • I can run Masks or some other familiar PBTA as a one-shot
  • I can try to flesh out my Blades in the Dark based WITCH game
  • If Mike feels like doing City of Mist again, that would also be fun (but two-four days is pretty short notice)
1 Like

I am always up for anything. I know this isn’t terribly helpful as a response, though. Whatever seems the most interesting thing to do for folks is fine by me. I’m sure they would all be fun.

If nobody has stronger preferences, I’ll see @insomn14 and @Divine tomorrow 11/23 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern and we’ll see what character and world-building in Genesys looks like! And then I’ll run folks through whatever they came up with. :slight_smile:

Either that same deal or something else can continue on 11/25 at 7pm Pacific/10 Eastern.

Apologies for radio silence. I am fine with some character and world-building. If you do not feel like running something, I can also run Henshin (for some goofy hijinks), some more City of Mists (with pregens or character creation).

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Neon Detective Agency 2050

It looks like Mike will be running City of Mist on Saturday, 11/30! If that’s not the case, or if anyone can’t (or can) make it, please reply.

If anyone is going to be around and wants to play/run on Monday, 12/2, reply to this message!

I am good for both the Saturday and Monday times.

1 Like

Last call for any interest here, @Dave or @doyce or anyone else.

It’s that time again!

I’m checking for interest and time on Saturdays for playtesting or game sharing. This includes more Champions Lite and WITCH, as well as any games other people want to pitch or try out, e.g. World Wide Wrestling, AW, and so on.

Unfortunately I will be out of pocket for two weeks. This weekend I have the wonderful obligation of playing board games with Dave and Margie, while next week I will be in full swing of moving. Mid-March, however, looking forward to some playtesting/one-shots.

1 Like

I am pretty much down for playtesting/one-shots/whatever on Saturdays if folks are available

1 Like

I’ve got homework but hope yall have fun with whatever you decide to do.

1 Like