Save the Date

And, yes, the “potent pair” enjoyed the rest of the evening. Nudge-nudge.

Alycia at every social event.

This plot actually was a lot of fun for me to write. I enjoy seeing Alycia and Jason doing a sort of “Man from UNCLE” secret-agent deal, quipping their way through outlandish situations while always keeping their cool.

In-universe, I wonder if Maury and Nono would team up to write a pitch for “The New Adventures of Jason Quill”, a revival of the cartoon, where cartoon!Jason is teamed up with “Alex Chance” (who he learns is a girl, just as capable as him), meets his long-lost sister Medea, and generally engages in fictional versions of his life story (aka the stuff we’ve seen in game and in the comics) - but in that affectionate respectful way only dedicated fanfic writers can spin something. And I wonder if Jason - and Alex, er Alycia - would go along with it.

1 Like

Alycia would be publicly appalled to be co-opted into Western television culture, but probably secretly pleased at the treatment. And would insist on the royalties being donated to some worthy (in her eyes) charity.

Jason would be initially very resistant, based on his past experience, but would reluctantly come around.

Medea would only insist on No. Love. Interests.

The cartoon will depict adventures around the world, with money going to microloans or fair-trade products in each location depicted.

Nono (as head scriptwriter): :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

"As long as not even the most biting critic would compare it to that wretched “Captain Planet,’ you’re on.”

Talk with her again before Season 2. She might be grudgingly okay, if the show has proven itself – and if she has creative control. Once burned, twice shy.