Scheduling Snafus

Hey, all. I think we planned on doing the new game this Thursday, and Margie and I are wasted tonight from air travel shenanigans, so we’d like to beg off a week.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Figured this was going to be the case. No worries on my end. If we want to do another chat night at the usual time, I’d wouldn’t mind to hear how the trip went. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, this was the trip home.

Or at least the first half.

Wind shear and running low on fuel and the engines idiot lights saying, “Yeah, not quite sure if we’ll ice up if you dip into the clouds” led us to fly back to land in Vegas (supposedly the closest stop that didn’t have similar cloud issues).

On the ground there for a few hours while they figure out what plane to put us on, whether to move the luggage over to it, deal with eleventy dozen people who had been making connections in Denver, stock up on more pretzels, and finally get around to taking off. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Soooooo big ol question mark here on any gaming stuff. Have there been any plans or anything? Are folks meeting tonight?

As I recall, the previous talk had been to do a one-shot of Dwindle late week that had been bumped off due to travel woes. Unless something has changed, I imagine that’s still on the table.

That said, I’m probably only at like 50% right now (no telling where I’ll be in four hours) so I wouldn’t be too broken up about pushing things out another week. Certainly don’t want to push things out forever though, so I would also be good to soldier on through my low energy if everyone else is good to go.

1 Like

Hey guys, sorry for the short notice but I have not been feeling well all day and would like to wave off the game tonight. Hopefully not heart breaking for anyone, but if so, we will be back next Thursday (barring other issues).

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

Indeed on the hopes.

Margie and I are going to have to be dark next Thursday (10/14), alas. Well, not alas, we have a dinner thing we are going to that will run well into game time.

If you feel you can work around us, please feel free to play. (If you need some announcements of things we’re doing, we can provide). If not, our even deeper apologies, and we’ll see you on the 21st.

1 Like

So as a quick reminder (both to myself and others) that Dave and Margie are out tonight. We could continue on with the game, but my usual rule is to not do so when half the the participants aren’t available.

That said, I’m down for other activities if others are free tonight. For instance, I recently pulled Bill into Sentinels of the Multiverse on Steam due to the recent release of mods and the fact that you can now play as Radiance, so I’ve wanted to play some online team-up games.

1 Like

I’m happy to show up. Don’t know if I’ll be on for Sentinels or not, but I’ll see once I get there.

1 Like

I’ve got a busy weekend so I need to knuckle down on some hw I think, sorry.

1 Like

Ugh.

Not sure where-what I was thinking last week, but Margie and I will be busy Thursday night getting ready for a host of relatives to descend on the house this weekend (Friday) for my mom’s 85th birthday.

I really want to get back to this game, but can’t do this week.

2 Likes

We are inching into the holidays season, so I don’t find this too surprising.

Does the 28th look clear or do we have any pre-Halloween weekend things to be mindful of?

1 Like

Well, neither outage was/is particularly holiday-related, but, yeah, busy times.

Thursday 10/28 currently looks completely clear. I’m sure nothing is lurking in next week’s schedule.

2 Likes

Since it’s been a few weeks, I figured I’d do a quick check in to make sure everyone is still good for tonight?

2 Likes

I’m free. Minus the obligatory delay as I come from class

1 Like

We are good to go!

2 Likes

Went to Roll20 and noticed I had the next game scheduled for next week. Was there a conflict today I forgot about?

Not from me, but I have no life as usual

1 Like

That would be James’ choir concert. Which we also forgot about.