The Fellowship of the... Something?

I didn’t expect so, but since we talked about a Ghibli-esque tone and your PC idea, the combination was too good to pass up.

1 Like

To be honest one of the aspects that drew me to Fellowship was the fantasy nature of it. I’m not very interested in space elves and giant mecha. I was looking forward to a more Tolkien-esque world

1 Like

I updated the Stewpot post (a suggested starting list of topics), posted here. Does this list look better? Anything you want to take off? Anything you’d like to add?

1 Like

Space elf was a second choice at best, but even then the most “sci-fi” I would want to go is something along this line (note the foreground character’s right arm). Too much?

1 Like

I could see that as the work of a tinker

1 Like

Though the game is happening tonight, I though I would throw in the characters I was thinking of. Partially to lay claim or, if it overlaps, this gives me time to think of another character.
My first choice would be the Remnant. They seemed like a lot of fun and I have a most of a character developed around it. Otherwise I also had the base for a Dragon, Harbinger, or Rain.

2 Likes

I updated The Stewpot with what people have expressed interest in for playbooks, with links to their posts.

I’ve added in (neither exhaustive nor authoritative) notes for Margie, from my discussions with her.

1 Like