The Pandimensional Pandemoniac Menagerie Sleepover

I’ll echo Mike that this was really nifty, and in all the fine things he says around your writing (coupled with your cartoon direction).

I’m sorry, I had to read that three times before my brain didn’t have it be something wonderful (if confusing) about the Spider-Man Noir universe being run in Masks.

Alycia!Noir: How do I know I can trust you are who you say you are.

Summer: We know things, things that could only come from another version of you. They’re – well, it might be a bit upsetting to hear someone say them out loud, but, well, to put it as gently as –

Alistair: Your dad once did X to you, you once committed Y, and on one occasion you ate an entire liter of Z because you were so upset about some encounter with Jason in Tanzania.

Summer: – or that.

I wouldn’t do that to those kids. Or, from another perspective, to Byron and Achilles.

I understand the concern there, and would be reluctant myself. That said, speaking for myself, I think you have a great handle on the characters I know best, and have always been open to reactions from others. If you wanted to carry the story on further (light-heartedly or not), you have my blessing.

And also my blessing if you want to go out on top and turn that creativity to something else. :smile:

2 Likes