So let’s get a brief sketch of a couple other teen hero teams in the city. I feel like these guys need to be sketched in.
**The Junior Halcyon Hero League
**Well funded. Fantastic support staff. Great PR team. Currently doesn’t have a lot of members with direct ties to the main League. At least not obviously.
- Kinetica - Wears a full-face-covering suit. Flies. Can ‘charge’ items with kinetic energy and throw them around, with predictable results. Source of powers unknown.
- Scraaseetotabobah (“Bob”) - alien light being. Flies. Is literally flashy.
- Kid Kelvin - Cold powers. Star playbook. May or may not be related to one of the Gale’s biggest nemesis. Certainly likes to imply he is.
- Ninjess - little is known, because obviously
- Stingray - Nautilus’s son. Blonde. Handsome. Popular. (Aggressively not his dad in all these respects.) Makes fun of other supers who aren’t on the JHHL. Total tool.
- Others? Rotating cast is really fine here.
**The “Dude They Don’t Even Have a Name Yet?” team
- A-10. The “isn’t is funny she’s not in the JHHL?” hero. Probably should be. Probably no mystery why she isn’t.
- Telekinetian. See here.
- “The Animal” - no one’s ever seen this teammate as an actual person, or even anything vaguely humanoid. They’re only ever a series of animals.
- Alloy - seems to be able to copy the material qualities of substances they touch? Maybe? (cf. Grunge from Gen13)
- Armiger - the kid who inherited the Excalibur mantle from Lucius.
(Twitter trolls imply that the main reason these guys don’t a name yet is because Telekinetian won’t re-brand to an A-name.)
author: Doyce T.
url: Community Forums: Two Teen Teams [Background] | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop