While not 100% necessary, I thought it might help inform things for folks if they did know approximately what is happening with folks. Based on Bill’s " Phase 2 is the first couple of years of college for the main characters" statement, here are my thoughts (feel free to disagree or correct as necessary).
- Alycia: Possibly the least likely out of anyone to seek out higher education. Already quite intelligent and likely sees the American education system as a grift, she’d look to other avenues.
- Adam: If the older members are in their first or second year of college, Adam is still likely a junior. I have ideas that I will likely turn into some fiction later.
- Jason: Like Alycia, Jason likely doesn’t need higher education (and is probably the most likely target for honorary degrees in a few years anyway) but also the most likely due of his strong sense of duty and responsibility. Maybe go in the middle with some remote classes?
- Leo and Aria: If these two aren’t high school sweethearts who go to the same school together, I don’t know what is right with the world.
- Summer: Summer had a strong line of going her own way with things, so I don’t know if she would try to go to the same school as Leo or Aria to stay close with her family or continue to go her own way and challenge herself. Interested to see what happens regardless.
- Harry: Harry is going to be the poster child for whatever school he goes to, no questions asked. Definitely wouldn’t stick with a Halcyon-based community college after how his story ended in Phase One, but I could still be surprised.
- Charlotte: Of anyone, I could see Charlotte wanting to continue learning about the modern world in college, but her duties of as the Magus burning her out. But she would still likely try, living finals week all semester long.