General Scheduling Thread

I want the consortium to chime in, but I’ll make any time work.

Oh. Answering over here, then … our availability this weekend is, pretty much, Saturday night or Sunday afternoon and/or evening (subject to James finals-study stuff going well).

1 Like

Okay. It seems like Sunday evening might be the solid bet?

2 Likes

Works for me. Assuming the normal 8pm start time?

1 Like

Seems good.

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t see this until (glances at wrist) three minutes ago, and Margie can’t make it and, given how Mette’s a key player in this chapter, my recommendation is to just roll to next Wednesday.

Sorry, I meant to text earlier to see how your household was going with the weekend.

You’re right. I’d like everyone here for this one. We’ll roll to Wednesday. Sorry all.

1 Like

@Dave @fragolakat @Margie @insomn14 @garrett

Things were looking so good…

Okay so work has a course that needs to be finished (it isn’t yet), reviewed (it isn’t yet), fixed up (ditto), compiled, uploaded, tested on the learning management system, assigned to management, and set up for deployment 5am ET tomorrow.

… And I have to do (counts on fingers) six of those eight things, none of which I can start yet.

A normal course ~10 minutes long would take a few hours to get through all those steps, if we pushed. This course is 45 minutes long.

So. I might be working tonight. More to come.

The king deigns to forgive you, should it become necessary.

1 Like

Still waiting on final drafts for upload.

At this point, I’m calling it, because even if I get done in the next hour, I’ll be too angry.

2 Likes

At the risk of jinxing it, tonight is looking good.

2 Likes

Okay. The person who torpedoed my evening last Wednesday tried again with the same g-d problem tonight, but they’ve been dealt with. I believe we’re good for tonight.

1 Like

Got a text from Doyce:

No answer back yet, but heads up.

Doyce is leaving work, says we shall “Game on!”

Hey, all, @fragolakat is having a super-stressy day(s), as Sweden has not yet approved his student visa (he is not the only one in the program in this sitch) which makes his 8am Friday flight … a stressful thing, because he can’t fly without it.

So we’re gonna skip tonight, with an eye to getting together for a session on a weekend when we can bridge the time zones. 'Sokay?

Sorry for the late notice, but, y’know, super-stressy.

James and I talked about Kiln’s moment of truth. I’ll leave it to him to post something about how that shakes out, but I think it’ll honor the playbook and the general campaign feel.

I feel like maybe we can start an epilogue thread to wrap up bits.

1 Like