General Scheduling Thread

Ummmm I can’t remember if this was still a thing or if you had gotten it worked out.
I stepped away from my email for an hour and a large group meet up got scheduled right at game time and if I need to ask for rescheduling I will, but want to confirm if there is game still as a conflict.

1 Like

Good question. I’m back from the hinterlands, but I’m not sure if we’re able to go this week.

Technically, we could go without Mike, since we’re away from the HHL building and skip a bit of time. (There was a good moment of “what the hell happens next” at the end of last session, if I recall.)

There’s plenty that could happen

• Alex investigates more about what AEGIS knows about Stagasaurus-tech
  • We debrief Mette on what else she remembers
  • Joey gets to punch some bad guys that don’t result in another mystery
  • We go looking for Gnega (I know I keep harping on this, but it seems sensible to me)

Agreed. I’m inclined to have the session, and cross my fingers with regards to folks making it.

Margie and I are both available if we proceed.

Joey is likely to be getting antsy about the whole Africa trip. That might result in some punching. He’s still a little disappointed he didn’t get to punch some HHL members (however badly that would have ended).

1 Like

I should be good. My group project seems to be scheduled for right before the game and I told them I can’t stay past 8. I just don’t know how on the ball I’ll be afterwards. I’m fine being there, just not in the spotlight.

For those who monitor this more than that, Doyce is indicating (in Discord) connectivity and solo-parenting frazzling issues, so most likely no game tonight.

Okay everyone. Here’s an update from me.

So this weekend was not fun. Wife was in the hospital most of the weekend and Sean had Covid-matching symptoms.

We managed to get him a test Sunday, but results were a couple days delayed. Also, because of timing and an overabundance of caution, Kaylee’s been over at her mom’s until the test results came back, so we haven’t seen her since… ugh. A week.

ANYWAY. Just got the test results back and they are negative.

Which means return to … ha ha. “Normal.” Ha ha.

Anyway. Also means Kaylee will be over after school and swimming tonight.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, but I really really want to just spend the night with my family.

So: would like to call tonight off.

2 Likes

Oh, also Kate’s thing is probably a prescription drug reaction, and NOT the blood infection they tried to treat for 3 days, so… yay I guess.

3 Likes

Glad to hear the family’s doing well all things considered, Doyce. Hopefully this upcoming weekend is a lot less hectic and panic-inducing for you than the last one.

3 Likes

Family first, always. Enjoy. We’ll muddle through.

Addendum: James notes this will benefit his homework backlog, so there’s that.

Okay everyone.

I really hate to keep throwing monkey wrenches in the schedule, not least because I really want to wrap up the year having concluded a solid arc for this game.

However, it turns out Thanksgiving for our house is TONIGHT, not tomorrow, because of kid schedule.

Is there any other point this weekend that would work for everyone? I really can’t do this evening, but I’m happy to make time at some other point during the weekend.

I can do either day this weekend.

I’ve got a game Saturday from 4:30 to 7 pacific time, and Sunday from 1-5 pm. I’m around otherwise

I want the consortium to chime in, but I’ll make any time work.

Oh. Answering over here, then … our availability this weekend is, pretty much, Saturday night or Sunday afternoon and/or evening (subject to James finals-study stuff going well).

1 Like

Okay. It seems like Sunday evening might be the solid bet?

2 Likes

Works for me. Assuming the normal 8pm start time?

1 Like

Seems good.

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t see this until (glances at wrist) three minutes ago, and Margie can’t make it and, given how Mette’s a key player in this chapter, my recommendation is to just roll to next Wednesday.