From p. 118 of the rulebook (p. 123 of the PDF):
If you have a bit more time, you can add more questions to the Guided Establishment method. The above questions give you a strong starting point, but maybe you want to know a little more, maybe you have some things you want to say, but you don’t want the chaotic free-for-all of the Maximum Lore method. Here’s some more questions you can put to the table:
- Who are your people on good terms with? How about bad terms? Why?
- What’s one thing your people have that no one else does?
- What is the political structure of your peoples’ society?
- What do your people most value? What do they least value?
- What is your people’s greatest accomplishment?
- What is your largest city called, and what is it like?