Gothwitch

Since Gothwitch (one of my favorite NPCs) will be, presumably, on-stage coming up …

From the class map, originally from Home Room - #19 by garrett and Home Room - #19 by garrett and Home Room - #22 by insomn14

Tiffani Mercedes DuQuesne, ultra-goth child of ultra-prep parents

She fought a vicious spectral creature - maybe a supervillain, maybe just something - that was preying on mortal grief. Under any other circumstances this is something you’d brag about, but she’s never ever said a word of it in public.

She’s the Janus. She has some abilities all the time (enough to pass for a low-level super) but to access her full power, she needs to transform into Crisis Sorceress: Amethyst Fairy, a magical girl. And she hates that. Hates it so much.

She’s also not the first Crisis Sorceress, so there’s all that baggage she’s trying to avoid.

Roddy’s got a crush on her. But it’s not “part of the mission” so he is kind of a dunce about it.

Also from Incorrect Quotes: May 13 edition - #12 by garrett

And this, from Masks-616 Art Thread - #10 by insomn14

gothwitch

2 Likes

I knew there was something I was forgetting to do (there are many, but this was at least one of them).

This is also another example of “What to I make their normal clothes? Screw it, let’s just use Bill’s comic for inspiration.” Also also, plaid is more more and less complicated than I’d imagined.

3 Likes

The amusing (or sad) thing about Gothwitch is that she perpetually looks cranky and angry, but normally it’s just a default pose or performative attitude, but when she’s tapped into her Crisis Sorceress: Amethyst Fairy mode, it’s real.

2 Likes