Masks-616 #10 - "If This Be My Personality Quiz"

We agreed to a Father-Son Duel.

But people feel differently, we’re both flexible. I mean, it’s not like I’m counting this as some great personal victory …

2 Likes

I don’t think this simulation of the Father-Son Duel properly took into account all factors: location of the duel, the aggressor, relative skill levels, physical attributes, whether anyone had the high ground, etc…

I’m going to need at least a 2-out-3 rock-paper-scissors face-off to feel at least somewhat confident in the results. And if that doesn’t end conclusively, we’ll break out the dice and GURPS supplements… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You know I had the high ground.

I’m also flexible. I’ll just ask that we don’t do the part of Arizella’s bio that says she’s freshly graduated and working on relationships with students/friends. Maybe it’s been some years. Or just ignore that part entirely.

1 Like

I am cool with that.

1 Like

I’m totally fine with this, but I’m curious about your reason for wanting it

Or maybe flip it so that there are no teacher-student boundary issues involving her, but she does have to deal with having been a student to a number of her present “colleagues,” and so struggles to get respect, to assert herself as a fellow professional, etc.

2 Likes

Though I know that no one here would do it, it just has too much potential for inappropriate teacher student relationships/lack of proper boundaries, romantic or platonic, and I would prefer not to have that

4 Likes

I didn’t process that those kind of shenanigans were even on the table from her bio. So yeah, out the door or through the window it goes.

3 Likes
1 Like