The Curse

As a side note, I realized that Nono could basically be the female Rick Jones of this universe.

1 Like

That… is an increasingly accurate analogy.

1 Like

Things seem to be going more smoothly.

Service with a smile, Alycia.

1 Like

A bit of the mechanics of the mind-swap, used for comedy. Good luck, you two!

As we established awhile back, Summer’s chipper attitude is partly possible due to her robot nature. Without that, she can get grumpy too.

1 Like

I suspect Alycia’s feelings about Leo have evolved as she’s grown closer to Summer. Not necessarily in just positive ways, but, then, Alycia.

So … they are still inside their own heads (thus bypassing any complexities of how consciousness works in either of their bio/technologies), but they are getting zero-lag cross-wired remote sensory input and physical control outputs in the other bodies (because magic!).

Alycia seems no less grumpy, though.

“And you know what? I want ice cream, too. But things taste don’t taste right in this body. So blame Charlotte. Now hush – I’m composing an outraged complaint email in my head about this show on the History Channel, and the number of criticisms is beginning to exceed my capacity to track while maintaining a conversation.”

I wanted to capture that in four panels. She’s got a bone to pick with Leo, she’s impressed with his tech in some ways, she’s dealing with her own confusion about her whole situation, and whatever new confusion Summer has lent her. I figured it would come out in an inconsistent jumble.

1 Like

A quick montage showing how routines are going. What will shake up their lives next?

1 Like

Their experiences aren’t quite symmetrical. Summer doesn’t have biophobia. Quite the opposite - she’s okay being sleeved into a body of flesh and blood for awhile. So she’s got less taxing her willpower reserves than Alycia does. I’m trying to keep that in mind.

Oh, not a criticism, just an observation. Summer is fundamentally cheerful in her approach to the world; even with the weight of a biological body and its idiosyncrasies, that’s still going to be her starting point. Alycia is fundamentally disgruntled with (and/or scared of) the world, in a variety of ways. Even with only needing to worry about weird popping sounds, she’s going to find ways to see events (and her own reactions to them) as challenges to overcome, not things to enjoy.

And, heck, if the body she’s projecting through really isn’t having any significant problems (aside from its employment, and the squickiness of its very nature), that just gives her time to worry about her normal body, too. Thus the exercise regimen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This sounds serious.

1 Like

Yikes.

I won’t forestall what you have planned here. I have my own sense of how Alycia would react, but I’m very curious to see your thoughts.

Let me know anyway, and we will see what happens

Further updates on Agent R.

These two interacting? Go figure.

1 Like

1337 is new at this whole subtlety thing.

1 Like

We’ll see where this ends up soon.