The Pandimensional Pandemoniac Menagerie Sleepover

That makes complete sense.

(Both also have the advantage of the “Yeah, I had a crappy, abusive, manipulative Super-Dad, too” in relating to Alycia, even if each of their situations was a bit different.)

Good job, Harry.

1 Like

Dammit guys, stop being mood killers and let Harry answer a highly important question: why is Nail!Harry’s hair blue? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some light teasing, but out of friendship.

1 Like

Another conversation where the participants probably deserve some privacy.

I admit some curiosity how Alycia - normally an aggressive, demanding conversationalist with other people - would interact with, essentially, herself. If that lights a fire under Dave for writing prompts, he’s welcome to explore it for any topic he likes, as usual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tease.

Go ahead, twist my arm, twi-- ah! Argh! Twisted! Safe word! Safe word!

A few thoughts:

1. As I’ve suggested above, the two Alycias are a scosh different just from the divergence and their subsequent relationships. That delta creates opportunities (in both directions: I need to play fair between Prime!Alycia and Nail!Alycia)

2. (Which feels like a universe-centric framing … maybe that will be part of their conversation, too. Along with the question of whether they define themselves primarily by their relationships.)

3. The fun part will be to map the idea out to the body language in the panels above.

Can’t promise it will happen any time quickly, though … for some reason, I’m feeling some more immediate RP creative needs over the next 24-48 hours …

Or, hell, maybe the Muse will mug me before then. Who can tell?

I’ll trust you to continue the thread on the assumption that they don’t kill each other (as we can see), until the details can be thrashed out. I think both will learn something.

2 Likes

This comic will run for days, and we are about to cut away from these two, to put the Miniverse on center stage for awhile.

1 Like

Fascinating, Harry.

The story of the Miniverse.

2 Likes

Is that Hecate in the last panel?

Also, very interesting. I feel Adam would be the best acclimated to reverting to 10 years old (smaller jump than the rest of the team), but it seems like all of them are taking the correct route with this (“be children, not teenagers in younger bodies”).

1 Like

It is indeed!

And yeah, Adam had the least adjustment to make.

That last panel is … all sorts of … yow. :slight_smile:

Let’s peek outside and see what’s going on… holy shit.

1 Like

Jason is called on to sort out a troublesome issue.

Maybe it’s for the best. This way he can’t go joyriding in the Dragonfly.

1 Like

Even 19yo Jason would agree that 10yo Jason should not have full system access.

The Miniverse is another “small change, big consequence” outcome, so are they both “Nailverses”? But the idea that Aria articulates here is why I’m so fond of it.

One of the things I’m exploring in the Alycias Conversation is how deviations, considered in toto, show broader truths.

1 Like

The Muse got her way here.

1 Like