Visuals and Inspirations

Adventurer’s Guild:

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

Okay, I am probably the last one on the block to do so, but I have discovered the DALL-E project for AI-generated (arranged) visual content, and a scaled-down version of it which is actually live:

And which, I’ve discovered, is actually pretty keen and creating images for games when you can’t find it via Google. It also comes up with some nightmarish combos, too.

It’s kind of contentious if you use the results for anything public (it works by basically remixing real artists’ work, and they are moving to a paid model), but as a tool for private goofing around it’s pretty neat

2 Likes

Aside from the roast hog, this all feels on brand for Root

2 Likes

I don’t care what brand it is. I want that pie. And the jam. And the mushroom soup. And maybe the other things, after a quick trip to wash my hands. :raccoon:

2 Likes

The weapon is a really interesting idea - using an insect’s stinger as the sharp point.

3 Likes

3 Likes

From the Brain Trust Discord

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 :mushroom:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I feel like there’s some overlap between Redwall and Root art

2 Likes

Definite overlap. I never read any Redwall stuff, but I was aware enough of it at the time to nod vigorously.

https://twitter.com/jramseyi/status/1597956114435682306?s=20&t=YfqfI_3oZec6dy79oKd9iQ

2 Likes

Oh, that’s a good picture. Almost exactly what I had in mind (but with a slightly more industrial bent) for the Riverfolk Company wagon in Session 03.