- [Harry heard] Taking a drug that counters degeneration from their power use. No one knows where it comes from or who developed it.
- [Jason/Harry] Has a kid at Gardner Academy. Real asshole.
- Nobody’s favorite. Genius inventor. Probably/definitely on the spectrum.
- Very occasionally reviews beard oils on YouTube.
- [Harry heard] Technically used to be a super-villain (Dad always says that with sheepish air-quotes), of the eco-terrorist sort. Some people don’t think she ever gave it up, just got better at hiding her involvement.
- Silver Streak
- Bit of a running joke that they have a tendency to briefly turn evil and try to subjugate the world. Would be funnier if it weren’t kinda true.
- [Jason heard] Toppled an interstellar empire’s despotic ruler, but left the empire itself in civil war rather than stick around and rebuild.
Secondary or less-well-known-to-the-public members
- Technically Blackbird II - her mom was on the team. The youngest member by a wide margin.
- Going through an ugly, public divorce.
- Jokes about retiring in every interview in the last five years.
- Takes a lot of heat in some social media circles as a vocal TERF.
- [Harry heard] Used their powers to spy on a rival and reported their activities to AEGIS as suspicious.
- [Leo heard] Stole a villain’s tech, then incorporated it into their own.
- [Jason heard] - had an affair with the spouse of another super (Ex member of the team). A couple of downtown buildings came down when the situation came out and they had an ‘argument’. They made up a story of a supervillain who got away to cover up the damage.
- Sigrun the Valkyrie
- Was a porn star before they had a breakthrough as a hero that put them on the map. Causes a lot of clashes with a few members of the team.
- Women’s rights activist, but frequently throws massive shade at Hecate on social media.
- Neither likes nor is liked by the U.S. government. Very outspoken (peaceful) activist on many topics.
- Likes to repost the Morpheus “What if I told you… you could care about more than one thing?” meme.
- Writing an indie comic book.
General Perennial Team Rumors
- They run a private prison for villains, in violation of multiple international laws and general morals.
author: Doyce T.